Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mom's Shawl is finished!!! well... almost...

All I have left to do is sew in the ends and this shawl is finished! I started it for me, but my Mom took one look at it and claimed it. Had I continued to make it for me, I would still be working on it.

This shawl was knit using size 13, 36" circular needles. I used Lion Brand Homespun yarn, the color is Delft. The pattern is quite easy. I got it off of Lion Brand's website. It's called the Honest Warmth Shawl. I did cut the number of finished stitches on the needles down by 50 because my Mom is about small and I didn't want it being huge for her.


This picture is actually one from my cellphone. I was trying to take a shot to show my Mom and Emi crawled up onto the table and well, here you have it! It was too cute not to post.


Here it is finished.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, the scarf looks great! And a very cute pic :)

    Abbey

    Little Purple Forest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abbey! She climbed up there while I was trying to take the picture and wouldn't leave it alone. I should start using my dogs in all of the pictures I take. :)

      Delete