Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone out there is having a Merry Christmas! So far, we've had a pretty good holiday. My mother-in-paw is up from Florida and we've been spending some time with my family.

When I saw the 3D Santa Christmas Box Tote on the Silhouette Store (It's by Lori Whitlock), I knew I had to make it to put my cousin's daughter's Christmas present in. 



I used red, white, black, yellow, and green paper from my stash. I added some stickles to the holly, Santa's buckle, and on Santa's hat. 


I made a quick tag using another one of Lori Whitlock's files "Christmas Tags" from the Silhouette store. The Merry Christmas stamp is from Jaded Blossom's set Christmas Wishes. I added a couple of snowflakes I punched out of some paper from my stash and tied it all to the bag with some ribbon.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment