Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Christmas Card

With all of the hustle and bustle this month, I have finally had the time to sit down and 
play with paper! I was so happy!

I made a card for my husband's Granny and Pap-Pap. 

Pap-Pap collects Santa's, so when I saw the Santa Card 
from SVG Cuts file Christmas Open House SVG Kit, I knew I had to get it! 




The paper I used to make this card came out of my stash. 

The holly on Santa's Hat is an embellishment from a discontinued 
Martha Stewart Crafts sticker set called Traditional Holly & Sprig Stickers.
I've had them in my stash for about 3 years.

For the Merry Christmas embellishment, I used Jaded Blossom's Flag Dies and the 
Merry Christmas is from their stamp set, Christmas Wishes. I finished it off with a little green bling 
and folded the flag into shape and curled the edges.


Now, since my desk is still covered in crafty goodness, I think I shall play some more! 
Have a great day!


1 comment: